Pricing includes installation by Get Console engineers, all hosting, telephone support, and 10 bonus UDID licenses to add to your existing bring-your-own licenses (for example those included in our Airconsole Pro or XL kits). Licenses can be moved to your own internally hosted Enterprise Server at any time.
- Fully Managed Private Server hosted at Amazon EC2. Dedicated and reserved instance per customer.
- Full VPS admin level access is provided. The VPS is dedicated to the customer and after setup accessable only by customer and (if invited) also by Get Console technical support.
- Installation and initial configuration of the latest version of Airconsole Enterprise Server, including customer provided SSL certificates.
- Allocation and registration of 10 bonus UDID licenses for remote Get Console iPad / iPhone App users, in addition to any licenses which the customer may already have.
- All upgrades to Airconsole Enterprise Server included while hosting, for example the upgrade from 1.x to 2.x will be free for all hosted Airconsole Enterprise Server and will be applied to all licenses currently applied. The cheapest way to get version 2.0 licenses.
- Pricing is per month on recurring billing. Cancel at any time and restore any pre-existing licenses all inclusive hosting to your own infrastructre.
- Telephone support of your Airconsole Enterprise Server operation via our 0800 number
Note: Get Console Application (available only from Apple App Store), Airconsole and Redpark Cables are NOT included.