Script Feature - Prompt for Variable not working.

Post any bugs you have found in our App here, if we know of a workaround we'll post it also

Moderator: sergey

.dot.

Script Feature - Prompt for Variable not working.

Postby .dot. » Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Hi,

I'm new to get console and keen to use it to save me some time in provisioning hardware, however in creating a script through the script manager I have found that the use of the function to Prompt for a variable when invoked doesn't allow for the entry of text. I simply get a text box with 'Cancel' and 'OK' the keyboard is grayed out and will allow you no option to enter a blank value of cancel.

Please help as this is preventing me from fully benefiting from my investment in what appears to be a very promising product.

I'm using an iPad 3 Retina Display with the 30 Pin connector and a Redpark C2-RJ45V

Many thanks

daniel

Re: Script Feature - Prompt for Variable not working.

Postby daniel » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Hi there,

Thanks for the bug report - it has been confirmed as a bug (it only happens when running iOS7 and above)

It has been fixed in the code and will be in the next App Store release once approved by Apple.

.dot.

Postby .dot. » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:48 am

Great news thanks very much for the quick reply. Have you any idea what the time frame is for apple to approve the next version?

Many thanks

daniel

Postby daniel » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:31 pm

The time frame is fairly variable but it will probably be in the app store for upgrade within the next week

Return to “Bug Reports”