Airconsole firmware release date (> v1.02)

Post Requests for new features and product roadmap here

Moderator: sergey

kwok

Airconsole firmware release date (> v1.02)

Postby kwok » Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:33 am

Is there a target release date for a new Airconsole firmware? The current v1.02 firmware is rather limited in the way the wired/wireless networks can be configured.

Feature request:
1) Allow multiple Airconsoles to join up in a private wireless network (same SSID), so that I can use my Windows 7 laptop and connect to this SSID and be able to access all the Airconsoles using different IPs (eg. 192.168.10.1 , 192.168.10.2, 192.168.10.3) .

2) Be able to connect the Airconsole's wired LAN port to a device's management LAN (configured with static IP e.g. 123.0.0.10, device NOT acting as DHCP server), while allowing the Airconsole to still function as a DHCP server and serve out an IP via wifi to my laptop. I'd like to just connect to the Airconsole in the current manner, i.e. get a DHCP IP (e.g. 192.168.10.2) and still be able to access to the device's LAN IP in a different network. I'm not a network guy so can't be sure if this technically possible.

simon
Site Admin

Re: Airconsole firmware release date (> v1.02)

Postby simon » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Request 1 requires the AP Client feature that will be released in v1.04 that still has bugs in it. We are having a big dev effort to get it out in October. There are still 2 bugs to solve.

Request 2 I think i can summarize as "DHCP server only on WIFI" or Wired / Wireless as routed interfaces rather than joined bridged interface. I can see the attraction but not sure how useful it will be to many users. If anyone else wants this feature reply to this thread :)

desheikh

Re: Airconsole firmware release date (> v1.02)

Postby desheikh » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:56 pm

and still be able to access to the device's LAN IP in a different network ?

Our complete set of 70-685 test questions and mcse exam cost study guides you in exact way so you will pass your real mcsa pdf exam www.usuhs.mil with flying colors of Maryland University of Integrative Health

Return to “Feature Requests”