terminal.asp problems

Read the Updated Get Console FAQ Here, and post additional Questions that we should be answering

Moderator: sergey

nature

terminal.asp problems

Postby nature » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Airconsole 2.03 Very good feature. I really like. However, there are problems in the sense of the test.

1, Anyone terminal.asp browser will interrupt established communications. How do I edit or delete it terminal.asp ?

2, terminal.asp interfacial area is too small, black, garbled characters, I iPhone5, iPad, MacBook pro, Windows7, are not tested on success. I very much hope here just RX-sharing, just browse the information sent by the Air console.

Thank you very much!

Nature

daniel

Re: terminal.asp problems

Postby daniel » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:02 am

To answer your questions:

1. You can edit the terminal.asp file by hosting it yourself - download a copy of the "Airconsole Websockets Developer SDK" from the website here: http://www.get-console.com/airconsole (under the Developers section). The existing terminal.asp page cannot be deleted from the Airconsole, but as the web interface is password protected you can change the password to prevent people from accessing it (Admin -> Password).

2. The terminal is a demo which is very simple - you can improve it yourself as described in 1. above. If you are getting garbled characters then you probably have a mismatch of character encoding - terminal.asp is hardcoded to run UTF-8 (maybe you are running ISO-8859-1 or cp1252?). If hosting the page yourself you can of course change the CSS to increase font size and alter the number of rows/columns.

nature

Postby nature » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 pm

Thank you very much! Web serial interface is a very useful feature, want the perfect function.

nature

Postby nature » Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:14 pm

Again feel inconvenient, because the system management and serial data management is not a single person, and sometimes not allow customers to change system settings.

daniel

Postby daniel » Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:43 am

Currently there is only one level of access granted to the administration page.

If you want to have more fine-grained access control to the terminal.asp page, you can host it on your own server.

nature

Postby nature » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:55 pm

Thank you very much!

My forums: http://www.planta.cn/forum/index.php

Return to “FAQ”