Suspect Faulty Air Console. Ticket raised with no reply

Questions, FAQ, Feature Requests and Troubleshooting for Airconsole

Moderator: sergey

jasonpavey

Suspect Faulty Air Console. Ticket raised with no reply

Postby jasonpavey » Sun May 10, 2015 5:24 am

As title says. I am an experienced engineer of 27 years and have failed to get my Air Console XL working. I have tried this device on IPAD and Android with no luck. It is my opinion that the device I have been sent is faulty. I have raised a ticket with no feed back in over 20 days. Needless to say I am not impressed.

The idea of this unit is great and I would use It often and would have considered recommending the purchase of more for the company I work for. The problem I see is that I can simply not get it working. Wifi? Forget it. Bluetooth I can pair now with an Android but cannot then connect to a router with the Get Console. The unit itself can sometimes switch on ok but more often it stays solid blue or solid red or both colours. I have tried a factory reset and even find that hit and miss.

So I raised the ticket. Hoping to get some help but to have no one read and get back to me at all makes me wonder if this unit is not a big scam?

Flange_Gasket

Re: Suspect Faulty Air Console. Ticket raised with no reply

Postby Flange_Gasket » Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 am

My experience is it's a great product (I have two), but after sales support can be non existent at times. When you do get support it's great, but often no reply. I got the excuse once about a spam filter, but they said they fixed that, and I still didn't get a reply.

Return to “Airconsole”