Clipboard functionality not working...

Post any bugs you have found in our App here, if we know of a workaround we'll post it also

Moderator: sergey

bamafan

Clipboard functionality not working...

Postby bamafan » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:06 am

I keep snippets of config commands in an Evernote notebook (www.evernote.com). In prior versions of Get Console, I've been able to copy these snippets of code from Evernote and paste them to the device using the "paste from clipboard" in Get Console. With the latest release, this no longer works. When I copy from Evernote, nothing appears in the Get Console clipboard. It's blank.

Has anyone else experienced any issues using the clipboard in the lastest release of Get Console for the iPad? I'm going to post this in the Evernote forum as well. I just copied/pasted a word from another app in to Get Console and that shows up properly. I guess the issue could be with Evernote.

Just thinking out loud here....

simon
Site Admin

Re: Clipboard functionality not working...

Postby simon » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Hi
Im using evernote v4.1.3 and can get text from evernote note into get console clipboard - I'm running Get Console v1.61. I think there is a newer version of evernote app (4.1.4) but i havent downloaded that one yet. What version of Evernote app are you running - can you cut/paste from that version of evernote into notes app?

Thanks
Simon

bamafan

Re: Clipboard functionality not working...

Postby bamafan » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:30 am

Hey Simon,

Yes, I'm using 4.1.4 of Evernote. The problem definitely appears to be with Evernote. I can't even copy/paste to a new note in Evernote itself. I've posted over on their forum. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks for the response.

Return to “Bug Reports”