Some shortcuts for Nortel equipment and transparentkeyboard.

Post Requests for new features and product roadmap here

Moderator: sergey

bsanspree

Some shortcuts for Nortel equipment and transparentkeyboard.

Postby bsanspree » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:07 am

I just got the cable and tested it with my Nortel and Nortel based Avaya equipment. It works great. I would love to have a few shortcuts for this equipment. Ctrl + y, ctrl + r, ctrl + p, ctrl + n, and ctrl + z would be very nice to have as a one button press. Also would it be possible to have a transparent keyboard similar to what SSH+ has? I have gotten use to this type keyboard overlay while working with my network equipment. The overlay gives me the ability to see under the keyboard while I work and have more screen real estate.

Thanks,

Brandon

BamaBoi79

Re: Some shortcuts for Nortel equipment and transparentkeybo

Postby BamaBoi79 » Tue May 08, 2012 4:36 am

Are you able to see all the information that you need to see on your nortel 5510? I;m only showing one line at a time. Am I doing something wrong?

bsanspree

Re: Some shortcuts for Nortel equipment and transparentkeybo

Postby bsanspree » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:06 am

BamaBoi79 wrote:Are you able to see all the information that you need to see on your nortel 5510? I;m only showing one line at a time. Am I doing something wrong?

Set the scrollback to 0 and use in portrait mode. I have columns set to 80 and rows set to 40. I have used with both iPad 2 and iPad 3. Also have clear on connect enabled. The behavior for Nortel is a little different than on Cisco so the scroll back lines display as empty. So you lose the first 20 lines or so to blank lines if you don't set scrollback to 0.

Hope this helps.

Return to “Feature Requests”